Friday 5 February 2016

ABOUT ME

My name is Guillermo Lagarejos, I am 22 years old and I am taking a Master in Bilingual Education at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos and I would like to show my learning progress in this portfolio. I finished my Bachelor´s Degree in Primary Education Teaching in 2015 at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. I love teaching and I do belive this blog will let me improve in several aspects by reflecting on my personal performance and by gathering useful information about education that I find interesting.

For those who want to know more about me here is a link of my personal homepage with specific information about me.
https://about.me/guillermolagarejos

 Do not hesitate to follow me on Twitter for receiving the latest news about teaching.
@GLHmaster

No comments :

Post a Comment