Monday 15 February 2016

LEARNING BY TWITTERING

Twitter is a well-known tool that thousands of millions of people use everyday. Regarding education Twitter is wonderful because so many teachers, students, and any memeber of the community can share what they know and what they do at once.
Anybody can show new ideas, techniques, resources, tools, perspectives and so on that could be helpful for another teacher/ student really far awway.

From my own experience I must say that Twitter is a good tool to keep up to date in terms of education. The more you share with the rest the more you receive.

Here is my Twitter handle for those who want to follow me and know about the latest innovative resources in education.

@GLHmaster in https://twitter.com/GLHmaste

Here you can have a look at one of my tweets. In this case I am talking about CLIL, a fantastic educational approach and methodology that bilingual schools follow nowadays.

https://twitter.com/GLHmaster/status/701002557766897664
 

No comments :

Post a Comment